- That screen looks better blank than with what I've just written.
- I need to update my to-do list.
- I need a better format for my to-do list.
- Is to-do hyphenated?
- This story stinks and everyone already knows it.
- I wonder if I've gotten an email since the last time I checked three minutes ago.
- Maybe I should Google "quick and easy ways to complete a first draft."
- Hmmm. Missed a spot on my chin while shaving this morning.
- I wonder what's going on in Facebook land.
- I wonder if a goatee would make me look more writerly.
- Better check email again. Probably just missed one last time I checked.
- Is this character even remotely believable? Likable? I think not.
- The dog needs walking. It would be cruel to let her continue sleeping contentedly at my feet.
- "First of all, I'd like to thank all the members of the Nobel Prize committee..."
- That spot on my chin is driving me crazy.
- Should I make one of the characters a vampire?
- Pitchers and catchers report to training camp soon. Must find out the exact date. Right now.
Monday, February 15, 2010
Yeah? So what do YOU think about while writing?
Labels: Fiction Front