Sunday, May 23, 2010

Countdown to Book Release

It's now less than 90 days until the release of Bill Warrington's Last Chance. While I don't want summer to fade too quickly, I wouldn't mind skipping directly over June and July to August 9.

In the meantime, I've been getting some exciting and flattering invitations to speak and sign. I put a gadget over there in the right-hand column that lists the events, but here's what's booked so far:
  • Monday, June 28. Summer Writer's Week at Manhattanville College, Purchase, New York. I'll be co-presenting with my editor par excellence, Liz Van Hoose of Viking Penguin. Topic: The Author-Editor Relationship. 1:45 p.m.
  • Sunday, August 22. LaGrua Center, Stonington, Connecticut. Reading and Signing. 7:00 p.m.
  • Friday, August 27. Borders, Westlake, Ohio. Reading and Signing. 7:00 p.m.
  • Tuesday, September 7. Wilton Library, Wilton, Connecticut. Reading, Discussion, Signing. Time TBD.
  • Tuesday, September 14. R.J. Julia Bookseller, Madison, Connecticut. Reading and Signing. 7:00 p.m.

2 comments:

  1. the excitement builds.

    where are the nyc/long island appearances?

    How about setting one up at Book Revue here in Huntington? http://www.bookrevue.com/

    The place is hopping. Some really famous peeps have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip, Gae. I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete